Advertising with nzto.com
nzto.com provides tourism operators with the opportunity to list their business free of charge on the most extensive tourism, travel and holiday website network in New Zealand.
Who Is New Zealand Tourism Guide?
It is important that you know who you are dealing with in the tourism Internet industry and with over 10 years experience specialising in this market, our profile is excellent.
Congratulations on achieving TOURISM AWARD WINNING STATUS! Well done! We salute your commitment to three things: People, Passion and the Product. Like you, we are proud of our team, and understand the hard work that goes into your business to get you this far. Congratulations again, and we hope to see you soon!
Kate Malcolm, Manager, Sales and Marketing, Dive! Tutukaka
New Zealand Tourism Guide is now in its 10th year in the tourism industry and has achieved:
- Finalist 2007 New Zealand Tourism Awards
- Finalist 2007 Champion Canterbury Awards
- People's Choice Tourism Award 2004, 2005, 2006
- Communications and Information Services Tourism Award 2005, 2006
- Highest-trafficked independent commercial travel Web site in New Zealand
- About 250,000 visitors and over 1.7 million pages viewed per month
- Telarc best practice quality management certified
- Over 12,000 online tourism operators listed and thousands of tourism clients
- Deloittes Fast 50 for three years in a row as one of New Zealand's fastest growing companies
- Deloittes Fast 500 as one of Asia Pacific's fastest growing technology companies
- Excellent local and international coverage (approximately 45/55% traffic split)
- Top search rankings in all major search engines
- Hitwise 2005 Online Performance Award (travel destination and accommodation)
- Extensive New Zealand information, prizes, tourism jobs, features and more
- Comprehensive coverage for accommodation, attractions, tours and transport
- Experienced and professional tourism consultants
- Specialists in the tourism Internet market since 1997
New Zealand Tourism Guide on YouTube
Embedded New Zealand Tourism Guide Video
As a New Zealand tourism operator, you are eligible for a free link on New Zealand Tourism Guide. You can also upgrade your link to one of our competitively priced options to really help drive visitors to your business.
Gold Listing Maximum exposure listing with top site positioning, direct-booking and enquiry buttons, logo, email address, physical address, phone details and expanded internal search status.
Silver Listing High profile positioning and expanded description with your logo for branding. Enhanced internal search status.
Bronze Listing Be seen. Stand out from your competition with a description and a star. Good internal search status.
To view the full range of advertising opportunities available with New Zealand Tourism Guide, please click here.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us toll free on 0800 14 65 49.
Check out why you should market on the Internet and why you should choose New Zealand Tourism Guide.
Check or Add a Listing
Please check to see if you have a free link by searching through our site. If you require changes to your listing, please email us.
To add a free link to our Web site please fill out the Add a Site form. Call if you require any help.
Please feel free to place a link on your site back to this site.
- Linking is a way of offering visitors to your site additional New Zealand information without having to provide it yourself.
- Many major search engines give improved positions and rankings to Web sites that are linked to and from other Web sites. So if you do not have other Web sites linking to yours, your site is at a disadvantage when it comes to search engine rankings.
Every now and then we issue a media release about important developments and general announcements. Find our more on these in media release section.
Free Tourism Newsletter
Our popular free email newsletter is sent out monthly and is written for tourism operators in New Zealand.
I think your newsletters are extremely informative, and help us keep our finger on the pulse"
Stacey, Assistant Manager, Haast World Heritage Hotel